The following is the way the affiliate commission with order integration logic operates:
- Admin makes a program and decides on the sale commission.
- A banner is made by the administrator, who links the software to the banner.
- On his dashboard, the affiliate can see the banner.
- Affiliates share links on his own social media accounts, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, email, and websites.
- Client clicks on the affiliate link, and redirects to your website.
- A customer purchases your product.
- The admin logs into his website to review incoming orders and accept payment.
- The admin changed the order commission’s status from “on-hold” to “in-wallet”.
- The admin wallet’s commission status is now “in-wallet.”
- The affiliate wallet’s commission status is changed to in-wallet.
- The banner with the program.
Affiliate admin side:
Program = 10% commission.
End client buy product1 + product2
Total cart checkout: 100+200 = 300$
Commission: 10% from 300$ = 30$
A $30 commission is added to the affiliate’s wallet.
When you use an external order integration, our script works in the manner described above.
If you need a different process, then you will need a custom integration that we can also do for you.
If so, please explain the whole flow exactly as we have described it to you in order for us to provide you with an accurate quote and time frame.