CPS – Cost Per Sale Integration:
- Step 1: write a program.
- Step 2: Design a banner.
Step 1:Create the program instructions
- Run the script via HTTPS; otherwise, the tracking may not work.
- Go to Marketing Tools and click Add Program.
- Include your new CPS [cost per sale] affiliate program.
choose “add new” from the menu.
Set a Program Name: You can give the program any name, but keep it brief for later table presentation.
Sale Commission Settings:
- Set “Commission Type” to Fixed or Percentage
- Set the commission rate you want to share with your affiliates under “Commission For Sale [percent or dollars]”
- Configure “Sale Status”: Program selling commission can be enabled or disabled.
Click Commission Settings:
- Select “Click Allow” to determine whether affiliates will receive commissions for each product they click on or only the first time.
- Set “Number Of Clicks” to the number of clicks the affiliate must receive to receive the commission.
- Set the commission you wish to pay per “number of clicks” in the “Amount Per Click” setting.
- Set “Sale Status”: Program Click Commission to Enable or Disable
Step 2 – Navigate to Marketing Tools>>Add Banner
Choose a new banner from the ones given.
Set all of the banner data on the general settings tab.
- From the tool type option, choose “Program.”
- Set the banner to “enabled” on the right side if you wish to publish it.
- Select your sales program from the available options.
- Set the URL to the external website, shop, or page where you want your clients to arrive after clicking the affiliate banner.
- Select a category [option].
- choose an icon and an image (required)
Using CMS? This step is for you![If you are using a custom shop site or another framework, skip to the next step]
Please follow the instructions on our plugins page in the left menu to install the plugin if you are using a CMS like WordPress, Shopify, Magento, etc.
Marketing tools >> Plugin installation instructions are available when you locate your plugin on that page and click on it.
This step is for you if you’re using a custom shop site or any other framework!
To receive the code for your purchase confirmation page, click the website code.
[This is the page to which your clients will be redirected after successful payment].
Set the standard tracking code in your website’s header (the header must be the same on all pages of your site).