#Module 2 – Multi-Level Marketing – MLM
You may create a multi-level commission structure for your affiliates using the MLM module. Your affiliates will get a commission in this way for every level added to their network tree.
This excellent motivation module will definitely inspire your affiliates to suggest others sign up for your service!
- MLM Module supports CPS[Cost Per Sale]. External integration
- MLM Module supports CPC[Cost Per Click]. External integration
- MLM Module supports CPA[Cost Per Action]. External integration
- MLM Module supports CPS[Cost Per Sale]. Script local store products
- MLM Module supports CPC[Cost Per Click]. Script local store products
On his dashboard, the admin can see the whole network tree and each user’s level.
- On their dashboard, affiliate users can see the levels under their own network tree.
- The admin can decide whether the user sees his sponsor or not.
- The admin can easily enable or disable the mlmMLM module. Also, he has the ability to activate or disable it for a certain user.
- The affiliate can find his invitation link on his dashboard and use it to ask his friends to sign up, which will help the affiliate network expand and, as a result, increase his overall earnings from network activities.
- If you need to create your own unique integration, the script includes a complete order API integration library.
An example of MLM:
The script logic is set to keep track of a commission for each order placed with your external shop.
The commission you specified in the program at Level 0
It just records a transaction of 2 percent of 2000$ under the Affiliate-A that promotes that purchase if the user places an order for 2000$ from Affiliate-A and the commission is set to 2 percent.
A Real Example
Suppose Affiliate-A invites his friends or shares the URL with others, and as a result, a new user signs up to be your affiliate using the Affiliate-A invitation link.
So now, Affiliate-B will be under Affiliate-A.
The Affiliate-A account will be affected by every activity on Affiliate-B account, and he will get an automatic commission for any actions Affiliate-B takes on his account.
For example, if you set level 1 for a commission rate of 5% per sale, Affiliate-A will automatically get 5% every time Affiliate-B advertises an order on your website.
For example, if you set level 2 for a % commission per transaction, Affiliate-A will automatically get 4% every time Affiliate-C advertises an order on your website.
For example, if you set level 3 for a 3% commission per transaction, Affiliate-A will automatically get 3 percent every time Affiliate-D advertises an order on your website.
For example, if you set level 4 at a 4% commission per transaction, Affiliate-A will get 2 percent automatically each time Affiliate-E advertises an order on your website.
AND SO ON UNTIL THE MAXIMUM OF 20 LEVELS THAT OUR SYSTEM ALLOWS.