Order Integration Flow
You will need access to your site files on the server-side in order to track orders coming from your website, shop, or CMS.
- A new order integration campaign must be created [in the affiliate system] and the tracking code must be added to your site’s order confirmation page [which may be on any domain].
- You must have the following settings on your website’s purchase confirmation page: We’ll implement Order Id, Order Total, Currency, and Product Ids in our integration code.
- Your site developer will need to create the order confirmation page if it isn’t already there in your site’s checkout flow.
- Order integration commissions are calculated on the whole order, not on a per-item basis.
- What is the step-by-step procedure?
Order integration code example
Commission logic example:
Affiliate admin side:
Program = 10% commission.
End client buy product1 + product2
Total cart checkout: 100+200 = 300$
Commission: 10% from 300$ = 30$
The affiliate gets a 30$ commission on his wallet.