HOW DO ORDER LOGIC INTEGRATIONS WORK?
Copy the banner URL, log in, and use an affiliate script.
- Users [affiliates] can share the banner link anyway they choose on their own networks, including Facebook, WhatsApp, and emails.
- The end user clicks the banner, which directs them to your main website.
- The form on your main website is filled out by end users, who then lend on the thank-you page.
- The administrator sees the commission he must pay and the incoming ACTION transaction.
- The affiliate notices the incoming ACTION transaction and the required commission.
- The affiliate receives his commission whenever the admin changes the ACTION status from “on-hold” to “In-wallet”.
- Affiliate can now ask the admin for a commission payment for this transaction.
CPA – COST PER ACTION
Any action, like lead generation, registration, contact form submission, and other actions, will be tracked here according to action commissions.
Under Integrations>>Integration Tools >> Create new Ads [Banner/Text/Link/Video]
As an example, it should be a page that appears after the user registers, in the case of the “Registration” action.
AffTracker.setWebsiteUrl( “WebsiteUrl” );
AffTracker.createAction( “actionCode” )
Integration code example:
After the registration procedure is complete, your thank you page is where this code has to be included.
action Code: Substitute the action code you prepared for your banner here.
WebsiteUrl is automatically established in the banner; just provide your website’s URL or the page you want viewers to arrive on when they click the ads.